Thursday 18 February 2010

Freebie Taster

I thought I would post a taster of the freebies i will offering periodicly as my followers grow, i may offer them inbetween too but the next one will be after 10 followers so if you like what you see click that follow link and bring it closer :)

Heres a Love themed Quick page in both 12 x 12 and 8 x 11.5 sizes made with my contribution to the KJoi Studio's Guilty Pleasures Collab kit

Please leave me a comment if you use it and i would love to see your finished pages if you want to leave a link to them i will come and leave you some love :)

6 comments:

  1. oh this is just super. and a new blog to boot! i'm sooooooooooooo here!

    hugs ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it Janette! and it's perfect to use in my visual journal. Will send you pic when I do. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the new blog. Thanks for the freebie!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super new blog Janette. Thanks for the freebie.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a super QP - thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete